These are jus my thoughts at the moment... no particualr topic for this blog. Jus freestylin it 4real while listening to some early 90's Mary J. Blige shit! (lol) ya dig?
"If you looked at my life and seen what i seen.."
So I really think all of u should go out & buy the new "hollywood issue" of the XXL magazine with Ludacris on the cover! It was very interesting... and i'm gonna type somethings that stood out to me when i was reading it yesterday! "Every time you lie or don't say what you really feel, you're acting. Acting like you want to do something you clearly dont want to do. Acting like nothing bothers you. Acting like you the man (we all do it)! All you're doing is fooling yourself, 'cause a majority of the time, people seen enough movies to know an act from a mile away..." - Datwon, XXL Mag.
"I hate Bill Gates, I hate Bill Gates for inventing the computer, or whatever it is. I dont even know." -K-Ci, on Hot 97, 8/25/08
^^i think he's on some serious fukkin drugs...lol^^
(STEP YA RAP GAME UP!)
"She can tell i'm a G/ I got GMail.." -Yung Joc "So Fly" w/ Slim (112)
**WILL SMITH WEALTHY THAN A MA'FUCKA!** lol
R.i.P Eazy E
Y.H.G.M is the shit! www.myspace.com/wegettinmoney
Joe Budden's new album got a XL rating in XXL's CD review section! THATS WONDERFUL! :-) everybody should go listen to that! lol... like duh! GET FAMILIAR.
Somethin' that stood out in Young Jeezy's "My President" song with Nas. I'M PRETTY SURE THIS WENT OVER ALL OF YA'LL HEADS! BUT JEEZY REALLY IS NICE AS SHIT ON THE LOW! [PAY ATTENTION]"Mr. Soul Survivor, does that make me a Konvict?/ Be all you can be, now dont that sound like some dumb shit?/ When you die over crude oil thats black as my nigga Boo// It's really a desert storm, that's word to my nigga Clue//*SmH* Jeezy tends to do this in alotta of tracks & thats why i fux wit'em! lemme break it down for u "slow folks"....."Soul Survivor" = song he did with Akon... "Konvict" = Akon's label.... "Boo" is Akon's brother who is BLACK AS SHIT... i'm sure all of u have seen him and jus didnt know it.. lol RANDOM right? but i bet none of ya'll woulda known that shit or even thought about! GO BUY JEEZY NEW ALBUM! ALSO T.I.'s! who dropped 2day!ok ok.. i'm done!
YALL ADD YA'LL RANDOM ASS SHIT BELOW! WHATEVER IS ON YA MIND AT THE MOMENT!{10-31-08} MUSIC & HALLOWEEN WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! ..stay tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment