Listen To Team Hustle's "Niggaz Wit Attitude"

GET IT NOW!!

GET IT NOW!!
A musical experience like no other!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Shit part 2: The 7th Bloggington

The mixtape is on the way, yea "To whom it may concern"/ All you rappin ass niggas, heres sumthin you can learn// Flow fire, watch it burn. ya careers? up in smoke/ + my president is black! hope u registered to vote// I put on for my niggas but I cant forget the city too/ R.i.P to K-Swift & my nigga City too// Shit is true I'm forever spittin out facts/ Never sold it, never smoked it but i'm spittin out crack. Picture that!

*looks up* ::claps hands:: *nods head* (lol)

Yup! I'm back with another bloggy blog! still on dat RANDOM shit!

- FEMALES! STOP CUTTIN YA DAMN HAIR SO SHORT! ONLY 30-40% OF YOU LOOK "OKAY" WITH THE SHORT SHORT SHITTY CUT! LETS WORK ON THAT! PLEASE?THANKS!

www.imeem.com/markmilly
-GO LISTEN 2 SOME GOOD MUSIC!

LOOKING FOR NEW AIM & YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER BUDDIES SO HIT ME UP! AIM: Lilinfamous410
YAHOO: yhgeneral05

[damn i was so hungry @ 5:22PM]

thats it for now..... dont feel like typin no more.. i holla!

No comments: