
"What these bitches want from a nigga?!" :(DMX voice):
Hello, I'm your host "Lucky a/k/a Mark Milly" and yes this is my one & only "bloggington" report! Lol, and today the question is "what these bitches want from a nigga?!" But not jus the "bitches", this goes for all breeds of females who feel as though they NEED a man! *SmH* So I was having a conversation with a good "female" friend of mines and she asked "why everyone is looking 4 a man"... [in angry black woman voice] But I couldn't really explain (why?) well, because im not a female! But (WTF) is a man goin do for you that you NEED one so bad?! Besides alotta things that you don't want him to do. For example: "break ya heart".Just let shit happen! If it was meant for you LADIES to have a man at this moment in time then you would have one! But then ya'll complain when ya'll get one because its not the one you wanted! *SmH* if ya little "search" isn't doing any good jus sit still, calm down and wait for him or HER to find ya simple ass ... geez! PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF HEARING THAT "I NEED A MAN" SHIT! [Bitches] don't know what they want! ...I'd like to thank "Ms.Jasmine Johnson"! For helping me with this one! I had to shout you out tho'! Even if you didn't want none of the "fame". Anyway... its clear that every female from under the "bushes" is gonna respond to this once they finish reading it! Most will say they know "what they want...a man whose this, that and another". So [typical] Lol. So I pose this question for all you readers to answer! Why do some females feel as though they need a man? "In your opinion"
*that's the milly midnight special for 9-26-08*
Get at me! And until next time...
*peace & love*
*CEO/Founder of $_Y.H.G.M_$
Lucky a/k/a Mark Milly

No comments:
Post a Comment