Listen To Team Hustle's "Niggaz Wit Attitude"

GET IT NOW!!

GET IT NOW!!
A musical experience like no other!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bloggington #4: Lame ass niggas [Online.]

iBlog! [Random - ay, let me get some T-Pain on my shit too! Nahmean?...
Never mind, I don't need no T-Pain! I got this one!] :Jay-Z voice:

Lol, ayyye! I'm back in this bitch! Like I never left outta this bitch! Couldn't keep ya'll waiting! And this time around I'm blogging for all the LAME NIGGAS [Online.]! Ya'll know the myspace, facebook wanna-be pimps, macks, players, game spitters, etc! *SmH* I got alotta home girls
& female friends so I see & hear about a lot of shit these lame ass niggas be sending online! I can't even begin to explain the lame shit ya'll niggas be sending to females on myspace, facebook, e-mails, blackplanet, LmAo! Everybody used to have a B.P. page tho'! DON'T FRONT! Lol, anyway! I aint a lame and never been one so I can't pen point everything ya'll LAMES be sending to chix online so I'mma let them do it. LADIES! Please display some of the LAMEST shit these LAME ASS NIGGAS have left in ya inbox! Cuz they online game be wack as shit! Note to the fellas: STOP tryin spit game online 1st of all! 9 times outta 10 its not gonna work! Don't use no corny pick up lines or nothing! Jus send a simple "hello", "how u doin?" maybe even "wussup?" lol.. But don't flood her inbox tellin her "how sexy or phat she is", "how
ya'll would look good together" etc etc. And if she reads ya shit & doesn't reply there could be good reasoning for that or maybe you just a LAME ASS NIGGA! Ya dig? Don't send her threatening messages or comments calling her a bitch, saying she's stuck up, etc. Cuz now your just a LAME ASS "MAD" NIGGA with a 'tude! Lol, that's "attitude" for you slow
folks. But anyway... share your thoughts below! Everybody!

*peace & love*
Mark Milly

P.S: If you had to ask yourself "is that me?" ...then it probably is!
Lol Dead ass serious!

*CEO/Founder of $_Y.H.G.M_$
Lucky a/k/a Mark Milly

No comments: