If you remember last year, I attempted 24 in 24, blogging 24 different posts while I stayed after for one whole day [7 AM Thanksgiving thorugh 7 AM Black Friday]. Well obviously, I didn't succeed, but why not try again?
Last year I gave you posted such as Ludacris's "Turnt Up" freestyle, & 5950 combination of the AJ 11 Space JAms & Chicago Bulls that New Era gave us. I would link to those posts, but the Weirdoe Clothing blog has been deleted a few times since then (haha), and I wasn't yet posting on YHGM.
&nd yes, this is post number 1 =]
P.S. [Re-Up] : @WeirdoeClothing Shirts Reduced to $15 [& Explanation]
@MarkMilly & @YHGM Present : 'Welcome to YHGM'
Last year I gave you posted such as Ludacris's "Turnt Up" freestyle, & 5950 combination of the AJ 11 Space JAms & Chicago Bulls that New Era gave us. I would link to those posts, but the Weirdoe Clothing blog has been deleted a few times since then (haha), and I wasn't yet posting on YHGM.
&nd yes, this is post number 1 =]
P.S. [Re-Up] : @WeirdoeClothing Shirts Reduced to $15 [& Explanation]
@MarkMilly & @YHGM Present : 'Welcome to YHGM'

No comments:
Post a Comment