Listen To Team Hustle's "Niggaz Wit Attitude"

GET IT NOW!!

GET IT NOW!!
A musical experience like no other!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stephen Colbert Has Quote Of The Year

The Colbert Report Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Charity Begins at 11:30
www.colbertnation.com

Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor Fox News
On Monday, Bing gave Stephen Colbert the opportunity to raise money for the cleaning up the Gulf Coast oil spill. Microsoft agreed to give $2,500 to The Colbert Nation Gulf of America Fund. In order to prove how angry he is with the disaster, Mr.Colbert said "Bing" not once, not twice, but 40 TIMES ! He used the word "Bing" but also said rob-Bing and throb-Bing in his journey of raising One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars.
Stephen Colbert "When I see these images of the coastal environment and wildlife being devastated, I just wish there was some way I could donate -- someone else's money."
Thank you Mr.Colbert, thank you.

P.S. I used google to find out the total amount.

Via Huffington Post

No comments: