Listen To Team Hustle's "Niggaz Wit Attitude"

GET IT NOW!!

GET IT NOW!!
A musical experience like no other!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Bloggington #10! She Is....

Yea so i was bored @ work and this came to my mind a lil bit so i started writing, lets see where I end up! -6:29 PM-

She Is Beautiful
She Is Great
She Is Love
She Is Hate
She Is The Wind Beneath my wings *lol, like i got some wings 'n shit, SmH*
She Is A million other things
She Is powerful
She Is The biz
But I dont know who SHE is...
See, I saw her in my dreams
She Is Cake
And I'm her cream
She Is The Only one on my team...
She is hot, I make her steam
I make her scream
She is the best
Nothin more, nothin less...
She is a winner, has no kids
I still dont kno who she is!
SHE!
She is that, she is this..
All that and a bag of chips
Soda on the side, could u hop in my ride?
I swear to god I'd tell no lies
She Is.... to me what money means to the world
but i swear to god i do not know this girl!
She is the ink to my pen, the hair on my chin
But then again... I still dont know!
Never seen her, never met her...
If i did then i would let her..
do what ever! Cuz....
she is.... a mystery to me...
but one day we'll see if she comes to the light.
I aint puttin up a fight
Be all I can be! She is...
S. Sexy
H. Hot
E. Extroidnary (!)
She could be my ben & jerry's (lol)
She is music to my hears, even if I couldnt hear...
I'd listen and picture every word loud & clear...
GODDAMN, she is....
and I am...
but shes not....
I must stop....
until i find her.... she is.... but who's she?
I dunno...
Come find me!

ends -6:50 PM-

[Milly.]

P.S: Just using me imagination & creative writing skills! lol.. iHolla!

(10-31-08) stay tuned! For: To Whom It May Concern
SUMMER 2009: The World- According To Mark Milly

www.bmorebully.com
www.imeem.com/markmilly

No comments: