Listen To Team Hustle's "Niggaz Wit Attitude"

GET IT NOW!!

GET IT NOW!!
A musical experience like no other!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Milly's Bloggington! Part One!: B-More Careful!


Dear Reader,Wus Good? How u doin? I'd like to thank you 1st for reading this and taking your time out to see whatever it is I got on my mind at this moment in time. But for my first "bloggington" I'd like to introduce myself and explain what it is I do and get ya'll familiar with whats about to happen! For those of you who dont know me on a personal level iAm "Mark Shawn Clarke Jr." which you automatically see if your viewing this from FACEBOOK! On a professional level *in case you dont know* iAm [recording artist] "Lucky a/k/a Mark Milly", CEO/Founder of Y.H.G.M "Young Hustlaz Gettin Money"! [GOOGLE ME!!] [GOOGLE US!!] [GET FAMILIAR!] But besides that I'd like to ask you all to PLEASE! PLEASE! reserve a copy of my labels 1st official compilation mixtape! "B-More Careful"! ONLY $5.00! IF YOU LIKE GOOD MUSIC... YOU SHOULD REALLY SUPPORT THIS! PREVIEW IT NOW AT! www.younghustlazmusic.com, www.datpiff.commyspace.com/wegettinmoneyThats its for me! signing out!-Mark MillyP.S: IF YOUR NOT ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE Y.H.G.M FACEBOOK GROUP! PLEASE JOIN! REQUEST US ON MYSPACE! VIEW US ON YOUTUBE! GOOGLE! YAHOO! etc etc.*peace & love*

No comments: