Listen To Team Hustle's "Niggaz Wit Attitude"

GET IT NOW!!

GET IT NOW!!
A musical experience like no other!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Yo Gotti Responds to Gucci Mane Beef


A couple of weeks ago the media was buzzing about a beef that stirred up between two rappers who seemed to be friends, Gucci Mane & Yo Gotti. Gucci released his latest mixtape on 10/17 and by 1017 being a significant set of numbers to Gucci Mane per his group 1017 Brick Squad, Gucci obviously felt disrespected or threatened when he got word of Gotti's scheduled release for the latest of his Cocaine Musik series "Cocaine Musik 7". Gucci Mane let everybody know he wasn't too fond of the situation by dropping a diss record and in a recent interview with Hot 107.9.

“My main problem with him is that he dropped his mixtape on 10/17 and tried to ride my wave like he’s an artist of mine or we get some kinda money together,” Gucci said. “Why would you drop it if you ain’t on 1017 and when I call you as my partner to ask you why you did it, you say, ‘Oh, I didn’t know you were droppin’ a mixtape’? … It just made me lose all respect for him instantly.”



Although gangstas usually move in silence, Yo Gotti decided to speak on the matter at hand in a recent interview with K97.1.

“He never reached out to me. I still ain’t thinking nothing about it because he supposed to be my homeboy. You get what I’m saying? And then last minute we in the lab, we heard about the tweet. When we heard about the tweet I immediately hit his phone like, ‘What’s up homie? You good?’ And we chopped it up. And long story short, from that point I realized that homie had an issue for whatever reason it was.”


No comments: