Listen To Team Hustle's "Niggaz Wit Attitude"

GET IT NOW!!

GET IT NOW!!
A musical experience like no other!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

HOLIDAily's 1/7

HOLIDAily's By: Tra' Holiday



What's it goin be?
What's It Goin Be - Holiday Hustle

Hope u like the song, Had to give a little peak into whats coming next from Holiday Hustle!

***

You know people really trip me out... People keep calling me and my nigga "Bizzy" brothers, twins and whatever the hell else they can come up wit. I mean I met the nig at work, just so happen we both really ass niggas and real nigs fuck wit real nigs! But I knew dude from nowhere... He not even from Baltimore, but before I even seen dude,nigs like... "I saw your brother" ... I'm like WTF u talking bout, then I see the nigga... We look nuffin a like, just so happen we both got breads! Shit be crazy cus the people at work be goin HAM! "Where your brother?" "You seen your twin" All types of questions. I aint mad, its funny at the end of the day, cus thats my muthafuckin' mans, but it just show how one lil thing and now we all look the same... But it's whatever, guess it's not to often there see two nigs so fly at the same time!!! All y'all non- facial hair growing people need to stop haten'! LOL

"Bizzy"
We look nuffin a like!?



Sports????





If you ask me, Trey Songz is the future of R&B!


LOCAL NEWS: Dixon resigns!



Baltimore Mayor Sheila Dixon resigned Wednesday, part of a plea deal that brings a years-long corruption investigation to a close and ends the tenure of the city's first female mayor.

Dixon, 56, will leave office Feb. 4, the day she is sentenced both for a guilty plea she entered in a perjury case and for her embezzlement conviction last month. She will keep her $83,000 pension, which she could begin collecting the moment she steps down, and her criminal record will be wiped clean if she completes the terms of her probation within four years.

A teary Dixon returned to City Hall to announce her resignation, saying that she was doing so "with deep regret and sadness." She did not apologize but said there would come a time, after sentencing, that she could give her full side of the story.

"I love the city. I love the people of this city," said Dixon, who was raised in West Baltimore, where she still lives. "Now it's time to move on."

Well, that's all for today... "Creating a good life is like a wheel barrel, nothing happens unless you start pushing!" -Rev Run


"iHUSTLE"





No comments: