Listen To Team Hustle's "Niggaz Wit Attitude"

GET IT NOW!!

GET IT NOW!!
A musical experience like no other!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Some quick news gatherings from: http://www.yazmar.com/

JOHN LEGEND THROWS DIRT ON MICHAEL JACKSON?


John Legend had diarrhea of the mouth, and decided to add his 2 cents aboutMichael Jacksons appearance on his twitter. I’m not understanding the issue, because at least one doctor have come forth to say Michael had Lupus, and was being treated for Auto Immune disease which causes vitiligo and skin deterioration, so what’s all the fuss about? This subject comes up after John heard about racial discrimination at a swim club in Huntington Valley, Pennsylvania. The chicken little look-a-like goes on to write:

I wonder what young black kids are thinking now as we glorify MJ who went through such lengths to change his complexion and have white kids interesting to think about in the context of the comments about the complexion of the kids at the pool.

Just to be clear, I’m very much an MJ fan and I believe he should be celebrated. Just acknowledging that there were some troubling and sad aspects of his life that should at least be thought-provoking to us.

Ok, enough “deep thoughts” for tonight. Hope I didn’t offend w/ the MJ thoughts. I truly appreciate and respect him as an artist…And my comments were in no way meant as a diss to him. Just looking at bigger questions that came to mind with the Philly incident

Michaels appearance has nothing to do with his musical talent, just as continuous rumors of John Legend being GAY, has nothing to do with his music. These comments were unnecessary and disrespectful. Moral to this story, don’t throw stone if you live in a glass house…Get it?

ShareThis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAKE TALKS "MICHEAL JACKSON"....


visit: http://yazmar.com

to view video!

Drake talks to MTV about Michael Jacksons legacy in his faded out shirt from Sears…BTW Drake may want to study MJ a little more in the creativity department because the “Best I Ever Had” Video is a major disappointment…

“[Seeing] Michael Jackson, for me, was one of the first times that I really [felt] the power of an entertainer,” he said. “I remember having ‘Moonwalker’ — I remember having that on [VHS] cassette and I remember how religiously I used to watch it. I used to feel like, as a kid, it was the most amazing place for me to escape to, because it was this world that Michael created. He was the first artist that I ever experienced that really … you’d get lost in Michael Jackson, in his music, the imagery. Now that I’m older I can look back and be like, ‘Wow.’ You know, he was one of the most consistent entertainers of all time. For me, I remember just how much I used to watch that movie and study it.”

--------------------------------------------------
BRANDY DROPPED FROM RECORD LABEL!


BV Buzz is reporting that Brandy has been dropped from “Epic Records” since her last comeback album effort was a major flop. Brandy released her album December 2008, and according to Soundscan it has only sold a measely 196,509 to date. Brandy’s close A&R friend Brandon Creed has been calling around to different labels to find out if they want to sign Brandy. In my opinion, Brandy is a wonderful artist with enormous talent, and Sony, Hidden Beach or J Records could really take advantage of this situation.

I SAY... ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! now, wheres Monica at? lol

-----------------------------------------------
STEVE MCNAIR KILLER SAYS “MY LIFE IS A BALL OF SH!T”


More details have emerged in the obvious murder suicide death of former NFL Star Steven McNair. Sahel Kazemi shot Steven in the head as he slept on a sofa early Saturday, then twice in the chest, then once more in the head. Before shooting herself, she tried to stage the shooting so she would fall into his lap. Before all of this happened, the deranged lunatic Kazemi had learned that her roommate was moving out, which would double her rent to around $1,000. Simultaneously, Kazemi also was liable for payments on both the Kia and Escalade, which was co-titled in McNair’s name.

Police also revealed that Kazemi recently had learned of another woman she believed to be romantically involved with McNair. On Friday, July 3, Kazemi remarked to an associate, “My life is a ball of s—, and I should just end it.”Clocking out of her job at a Dave & Buster’s restaurant at 10:07 that night, Kazemi went to her apartment and then to the condo that McNair rented with a buddy. McNair arrived between 1:30 a.m. and 2 a.m. to find her Escalade parked outside.

“Murder-suicide is clear given all of the evidence,” police said in a statement.

-------------------------------------
LIL WAYNES BABY MAMA IS ANGRY..LOL!



HER SEXY ASS!!!! lol but anyway...

Like who cares? Antonia Carver AKA Toya is pissed because of the controversial slumber party dance off her child was involved in at the BET Awards during Lil’ Waynes and Drakes performance…According to FreddyO, A rep for Toya wanted this release to go out, and obviously the rep wrote this, because listening to Toya talk on the Tiny and Toya show speaks volumes…

I Antonia ” Toya” Carter have been disturbed but silent about the recent performance that took place at the BET awards, which including my only child Reginae Carter and her friends joining her father Lil Wayne on stage while he performed his new single “Every Girl”. I will be the first to admit that the father and daughter relationship should not have been reunited on stage for any particular reason while this song was being performed. Wayne is a very loving, caring, and devoted father and I truly feel that the act was unintentional due to the fact that he was trying to make his little girl happy by letting her be on stage with her father. Once again, I do not of any degree think it was a wise decision and I truly do apologize to all that this may offended and most importantly the children that watched this performance. I feel we all have learned a lot from this situation and pray that the viewers will allow these children to move forward with their lives and not held accountable because they are innocent.



all articles were taken from: http://yazmar.com <<-- check it out!!

No comments: